Brené Brown LIVE
Dr. Brené Brownis bringing her skills-based, data driven, immediately actionable playbook for developing brave leaders and courageous cultures to Sydney this July and to Melbourne this August.
As a member of Pink Hope, you have access to special discounted rates.
Five times No. 1 New York Timesbest-selling author of Rising Strong, Daring Greatly, Braving the Wilderness and The Gifts of Imperfection, Brené Brown is a TED phenomenon and research professor at University of Houston.
Brené Brown has spent the last 20 years studying courage, vulnerability, shame and empathy and the last seven years focusing on courageous leadership to produce her latest book, Dare To Lead.
150 interviews with C Suite executives revealed that in a complex, rapidly changing environment with an insatiable demand for innovation, one thing is clear: WE NEED BRAVER LEADERS AND MORE COURAGEOUS CULTURES.
In this special one-day workshop, Brené Brown will equip Australian leaders and their teams with the step by step framework and skills to cultivate braver, more daring leaders and embed a culture of courage.
You will learn:
- Four essential skill sets for courageous leadership
- 16 barriers to courageous leadership – how to be on your guard against them
- How to increase trust through greater empathy and connection
- Skills to stay in tough conversations
- How to reset after setbacks, failures and disappointments
- How to scale daring leadership and courageous teams across your business
Gain rare access to one of the most sought after leadership thinkers on the globe.