EduEvening ~ An introduction to Breast Reconstruction Options Following Mastectomy
An introduction to Breast Reconstruction Options Following Mastectomy
Join us for an evening of education and engagement during a live online event where we provide you with the opportunity to hear directly from an expert on the topics that we know are important to you.
At this EduEvening, Dr Kylie Snook, specialist Oncoplastic Breast surgeon, will provide a presentation as an introduction to breast reconstruction options following a mastectomy.
Dr Snook will discuss the many different options available for reconstruction and will include information on what you need to consider as the decisions to be made can seem overwhelming. Following the presentation, we will open the floor to those registered online and provide the opportunity to have all your questions answered directly by Dr Snook.
Date: Tuesday 25th August
Time: 8pm (AEST)
Length: 45 minutes
Price: Free, registration is required to ask questions
Format: Online Webinar and Facebook Live Stream
You will learn:
- What different types of reconstruction are available
- What you need to know if you want to stay flat after your mastectomy
- What the advantages and disadvantages of implants are
- What the advantages and disadvantages of using your own tissue for reconstruction are
- What happens to nipples during a reconstruction
- Dr Snook’s top tips if you are considering reconstruction
To register click HERE
Disclaimer: The information shared during a Pink Hope webinar or EduEvening is intended to inform, educate and empower our High-Risk community. Each webinar or EduEvening contains general health advice, and it is the responsibility of all individuals to discuss what is most appropriate for them with their healthcare team.