Can you believe we’ve already completed the first quarter of the year!?- Well, neither can we! At HQ, we’re extremely busy putting together new and exciting things for the remainder of 2018 (and beyond!) Here’s a glimpse of some things we’re working on- and some options for you to get involved with our lifesaving mission!
- ACT Pink Hope Information & Support Day- Sunday May 20th, Canberra
- These days are for those at increased risk of breast and ovarian cancer- Families and support people are also very welcome to attend. The day features expert speakers, personal stories and time for socialising, which provides a great opportunity to meet and connect with other women and their families! Register HERE. (registration closes 11th of May)
- Pink Hope Impact Dinner- Friday June 1st, The Langham Sydney
- Join Pink Hope for our annual Impact Dinner! The night will be filled with an a la-carte fine dining experience: 3 courses with premium alcohol, along with empowering & inspiring stories from within the Pink Hope Community. Register HERE.
- Pink Hope High Tea- Sunday May 27th, Manly Golf Club, Sydney
- Join us for a delightful High Tea in support of Pink Hope at the beautiful Manly Golf Club hosted by Journalist, TV Presenter, MC Shelly Horton. Register HERE.
- Pink Hope High Tea- Sunday July 22nd, Park Hyatt, Melbourne
- Join us for a delightful High Tea in support of Pink Hope. Register HERE.
We always aim to put together the most fun and beneficial events for our community- so stay tuned for more events to come!
Interested in getting involved with your own event in support of Pink Hope?! Our recently launched She Shares events are a great opportunity for women at-risk or affected by cancer to get together in a light-hearted setting to share stories and advice! Check out the pics from our first event in Melbourne! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to host an event in your area!
We hope you babes are having an amazing month and don’t forget, we’re always here if you need a little extra support or advice!
All our love,
Pink Hope xx